Rebeccah's Inner Sanctum

Follow me on my journey through premed.

Friday, January 13, 2006

College Board

I ordered my SAT scores from the college board today. College Board is such a monopoly, and they take full advantage of that by charging ridiculous fees for score reporting. Since my scores are more than a year old (actually they're 5 years old), there's an extra $17 fee for getting it out of the "archives". Like that's really a lot of work for them. In total, I think I had to pay $61 for rush reporting. I chose rush because I don't want to wait up to 6 weeks for the darn scores. My application's taking far longer than I thought anyway. Now I just have to get the two letters of recommendation, resize a pic to send with the app, fill out the basic application form (trouble downloading it on my computer, I'll have to see if my sister can print it out for me), and scrounge for the application fee of $75.

It's a balmy 41 degrees outside, so warm that I went out without a coat. Beautiful! Though we're supposed to get a snowstorm on Sunday. Blah.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Rebecca Jones-Howe said…

    Man, everybody these days just likes to make life THAT much more complicated for you. And then you have to pay a lot of cash to get what you want done. Living is super cool.

    Sorry I haven't been able to check out your blog as of late. I got back from my trip a week ago and realized that I had to check backzorz on some folk. So hello again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home